Comprehensive Guide to Domestic and Foreign Trademark Applications is Now Available!
To help industries better understand Taiwan’s trademark registration process, trademark protection and management, as well as important things to know when applying for trademarks overseas, TIPO has compiled the Comprehensive Guide to Domestic and Foreign Trademark Applications.
The guideline provides businesses with tips on how to apply for domestic trademarks and the importance of applying for trademarks overseas. In addition to covering basic knowledge about trademark rights, it also touches upon resolutions for trademark disputes. At the same time, the guideline also provides relevant government resources in hopes of effectively assisting SMEs with difficulties in trademark protection. The guideline mainly consists of the following:
1. The Benefits of Trademarks: Trademark basics, benefits of registering a trademark, and the branding process.
2. Tips for Domestic Trademarks: Important information on applying for domestic trademarks and relevant regulations on trademark reproduction design.
3. The Importance of Trademark Registration Abroad: Important information on applying for trademarks overseas, monitoring similar trademarks registered abroad and infringement, and strategies on dealing trademark squatting incidents abroad.
4. Protection and Management of Trademark Rights: Protection of trademark rights, dispute resolution procedures, civil and criminal liabilities of trademark infringement, and defenses to trademark infringement.
5. Government resources and services: TIPO provides relevant information on IPR; MOEA IDB provides assistance with branding; MOEA SMEA provides relevant information and counseling for new startups.
- Publish Date : 2022-11-28
- Update : 2022-11-28
- Organization : International Affairs and Planning Division
- Visitors : 306