4.1 How should fees be paid?
Fees payable for trademark registration and other applications related to trademarks are prescribed below: https://www.tipo.gov.tw/en/lp-294-2.html（§104, Trademark Act）
Methods of payment:
(2) Bank's sight check or promissory note.
(3) Postal draft.
(4) Postal remittance to the order of "Intellectual Property Office of the Ministry of Economic Affairs" at A/C 0012817-7, indicating reference number, applicant's name, name of the trademark, and contact telephone number (for correspondence). Postal remittance should be sent to 3F, No. 185, Hsin-Hai Road, Section 2, Ta-An District, Taipei.
(5) ATM fund transfer (code of Taiwan Cooperative Bank: 006, A/C: 0877705658811).
- Publish Date : 2008-04-23
- Update : 2022-07-22
- Organization : International Legal Affairs Office
- Visitors : 1229