13. How can copyright owners be located?
(2) Searches may also be conducted through the seven copyright collective management organizations in Taiwan (three for musical works, two for sound recordings, one for audiovisual works, and one for literary works).
(3) Inquires can also be made based upon the information provided in the copyright notices in or on the works themselves.
(4) The Internet also has a pool of information relating to the work.
- Publish Date : 2008-04-24
- Update : 2010-06-08
- Organization : International Affairs and Planning Division
- Visitors : 104