What services does the Copyright Department of the Intellectual Property Office offer me?
1. Formulating copyright and trade secret policies, interpreting related acts and regulations, holding international and cross-Strait consultation.
2. Approving, supervising, and providing guidance to copyright collective management organizations.
3. Copyright dispute mediations.
4. Compulsory licensing of musical works.
5. Registration of plate rights (including registration of transfers and placing in trust)
6. Education and promotion of public awareness on copyright and trade secrets matters.
7. Replying to e-mail or telephone queries concerning the application of copyright and trade secrets acts and regulations.
8. Searching past official interpretations concerning the Copyright Act.
9. Inspecting copyright licensing documents of exported audiovisual works and contract-manufactured CDs.
10. Informing the public of new developments in copyright practices.
- Publish Date : 2008-04-24
- Update : 2022-07-22
- Organization : International Legal Affairs Office
- Visitors : 910