Press Enter go to main content

Taiwan Intellectual Property Office_Logo


What remedies are available if my trade secrets are infringed?

Trade secrets do not need to be registered. A person whose trade secrets have been infringed upon may file a complaint with or seek assistance from the Anti-Counterfeiting Committee of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. A party may also appeal directly to a judicial agency for a remedy.

  • Publish Date : 2008-04-24
  • Update : 2022-09-15
  • Organization : International Affairs and Planning Division
  • Visitors : 713

ePaper Subscription

Subscribe to TIPO's monthly ePaper for the latest IP news